A land of many opportunities, Canada has been welcoming approximately 250,000 immigrants annually for years now. With a robust economy and numerous benefits offered to it citizens, Canada is one of the most sought-after countries for immigration. In fact, it is consistently rated by the United Nations as one of the world’s best countries to live in.
As the world’s second biggest country and with one of the highest per capita income, Canada offers a high quality of life and access to excellent healthcare, education, economic freedom, civil rights and government benefits.
If you are planning to migrate to Canada from Dubai, we can guide you through the process and requirements, and help you secure a Canadian visa.
Canada Immigration from Dubai – What are your options?Foreign nationals applying for Canadian immigration may choose to apply as business immigrants, visitors, skilled workers, or students. Permanent residents of Canada may also sponsor their family’s immigration and visa.
- Business Immigration – Foreign nationals who possess the financial capacity, skills and abilities to contribute to Canada’s economy and assimilate within Canadian society may be eligible for a permanent resident visa. Our team of Canada immigration consultants in Dubai can help you determine your eligibility, complete the application process and provide you with timely and reliable post-landing services. Canada’s immigration programs for business immigrants include Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Pilot Program and Start-up Visa Program.
- Family Sponsorship – If you’re a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada who is at least 18 years of age, you may sponsor your family and/or relatives to come to Canada for a visit or for permanent residency. Family sponsorship is extended to the applicant’s spouse, partner, dependent children, adopted children, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, and other relatives.
- Skilled Workers / Caregivers – Canada’s Express Entry program is especially for skilled immigrants who are qualified to become permanent residents based on their ability to contribute to the local economy and integrate in Canadian society.
Canada also has a dedicated program for caregivers. Professional and qualified care givers may become permanent Canadian residents through three ways: 1) Caring for children; 2) Caring for people with high medical needs; and 3) Working as Live-in Caregivers.
Skilled workers who plan to migrate to Quebec may need to meet different requirements as Quebec has its own special and unique rules on immigration.
- Visitor’s Visa – People who wish to go to Canada for the purpose of travel or for visiting family and friends may apply for a visit visa. Our immigration consultants can help you identify if you require a visit visa and what documents you need to submit to obtain your visit visa. Certain nationalities transiting through Canada may be required to obtain a transit visa. Visitors may extend the validity of their visa if they want to work, study or prolong their travel in Canada.
- Student Visa – Studying in Canada is a great step for individuals aspiring for permanent residency in the country. Canadian students are given a student visa which grants them temporary resident status. While studying or after graduation, you may work and explore various career opportunities.
- Provincial Nomination – Some Canadian provinces and territories nominate immigrants who have met their requirements and standards for skills, education and work experience. The immigrants are nominated to fill in labour gaps in these territories and provinces.
Our Canadian immigration consultants will help you identify the best immigration program for you
At Ace Migration Services, we strive to provide our customers with honest, transparent and excellent immigration consultancy services. We aim to make it easy and simple for customers to understand the process and requirements for migrating to Canada from Dubai, while we provide proactive support through each step. Our services do not end when you get your visa – we’ll be with you up until you land in Canada and even as you take the next steps for starting your new life on Canadian soil.
STILL NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR DREAM DESTINATION, LET US HELP YOU DECIDE!!!!!
For free assessment contact our experts today